bioGo Bottle Product Care & FAQs
Our bioGo Bottles are made from 18/8 food grade stainless steel.
Rinse the inside of the bottle with soap when it arrives, and after each use.
Please take care by:
- Being gentle with your bioGo Bottle. It is strong, but likes to be looked after!
- If a smell occurs, wash thoroughly with soap. bioGo Bottles are made from a food grade stainless steel and are suitable for any drink/ food. Homemade banana milkshakes are my favourite. Drop a couple of ice cubes in there for good measure!
The lid screws shut to keep drinks hot for 12 hours, ice cold for 24 hours. Feel comfortable putting it your bag knowing it is 100% leakproof. Despite being made of durable and heat-insulating food grade stainless steel, there is no metallic taste that you may get with other bottles.
The double wall insulation insulates your hand from your hot beverage. No need for a silicone sleeve.
The top of the bottle is thin to allow for a delightful drinking experience without spilling anything, especially when on the go. It is wide enough to fit in ice cubes if you like your drink extra cold.
Take Your Bottle to the Cafe to Avoid Single-Use Plastic:
1. Hand over your bioGo Bottle at your local cafe. Keep the lid.
2. The barista makes you a great coffee and hands it back to you in your bioGo Bottle.
3. Put the lid on and you are on your way – with that great feeling that you’re making a difference.
18/8 Food Grade Stainless Steel
We chose stainless steel to make our bottles for the following reasons:
- It is infinitely recyclable (indeed, 40% of all stainless steel products are made from recycled stainless steel!).
- Steel is durable and long-lasting, key attributes of an eco-friendly reusable product.
- It retains temperatures extremely well, helping us create a product which keeps drinks hot for 12 hours, and ice cold for 24 hours.
The bioGo cup and all its components are BPA and BPS free!
Dimensions: 7cm x 26cm
Logo type: Laser engraving
Material: Recycled Cardboard
Dimensions: 5.3cm x 8.5cm x 27cm
All of our products are packaged safely in recycled cardboard.
Care is taken to ensure safety & hygiene standards are met whilst taking into account the eco friendly credentials of our company.
We recommend cleaning your bioGo Bottle regularly with hot soapy water and rinsing the bottle after each use. For a very thorough clean please use water with a teaspoon of bicarbonate soda.
Whilst bioGo Bottles are made of high grade stainless steel which preserve the flavour of freshness of your drinks, if bioGo Bottles are not cleaned it can lead to a smell or taste developing. For this reason regular cleaning is highly recommended. When not using your bioGo Bottle, we recommend storing without the cap on.
bioGo Bottles are incredibly durable and 100% leakproof.
If you find your bottle is leaking, please first check to see if the lid is screwed on.
- Photo showing the issue
- A video of the lid being placed on and removed
- Order details: place, time and date.
- We may get you to return the cup for testing.
In the event of an actual product fault, we offer full refunds and will ship you out a brand new bottle if desired. We like to look after our customers and although product faults are extremely rare, we take each case very seriously and will assist you with the utmost timeliness and respect.
We are confident in the quality and ability of our bottles, so therefore offer a very fair returns policy. See below.
30 DAYS / 2 YEARS
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery. All bioGo Bottles are covered against manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years after purchase.
As long as the bioGo Bottle(s) has not been used, we will issue a full refund once the item has been received by us at our FBA warehouse. Please note that the cost of return will need to be covered by the customer, as we do not offer free returns.
All deliveries, come with a return address sticker. bioGo cannot be held responsible for any returns that are lost in the post, and we strongly recommend using a signed for service when posting returns to us.
Please ensure that all returns reach us in a saleable condition. For example, please do not affix any stickers to the packaging.
If we receive a cancellation request before your order has been processed, then we will do our very best to cancel the order and issue a full refund, please note this is not guaranteed.
The buyer will be responsible for paying the return postage fee in the case that they cancel an order and it has already passed the point at which it can be cancelled.
If the answers you were looking for are not here, or you would like to discuss a topic in more detail, please email us at the following address: