What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, some features will no longer be available. It won’t affect the user experience that makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
How your personal information is used, processed and disclosed.
- Send information to customers about orders
- Fulfill your orders
- Process and collect your payments
- Administer customer loyalty programs
- Send you promotional marketing material about bioGo’s company and partners
- Customize, analyze, adjust and improve the Service to better meet your needs
- Enforce bioGo’s agreements with you
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; and comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies.
When possible, General Information may be combined and/or linked to Personal Information, in accordance with the purposes specified above. We may use your General Information and deidentified Personal Information to prepare anonymized, aggregated data about our users (“Anonymized Data”).
We may provide third parties with Anonymized Data in describing the Service to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties, and for all other lawful purposes. As communicated to third parties, the Anonymized Data does not include any information permitting the recipient to identify, locate or contact you.
Third Party Service Providers
bioGo employs other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, serving ads on our behalf, providing search results and links, and processing credit card payments. These third-party service providers have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for any other purpose.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website. From time to time an affiliate link may be placed inside blog posts on this website, however it will be declared at the start of the blog post where appropriate.